Tuesday 27 November 2012

The Re-Creation Task

During class the other day our teacher set us the task to re-create a shot extract from its original files. So basically what we had to do was watch the video and then re make it using only the raw footage and Adobe Premier Pro. We were put in pairs and told to do this task together. I found this task really useful as I was not very good at using the editing software so it forced me to learn how to use it, and I had my team mate Melissa to help me and work together with. We had a time limit of an hour and forty minutes to edit it the best we could to match the original clip that we had watched. This exercise was very useful and I found it quite fun and interesting to do. I strongly feel that the clip we had created was as near to the original as possible. We both worked hard as a team and I am very pleased with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment