Thursday 18 October 2012

Evaluation of Melissa's Analysis of Se7en


My evaluation of Melissa's analysis of the opening title sequence of the film Se7en



My Evaluation: 

Melissa begins by informing us of what and why she is analysing these films. she also kindly gives us a brief synopsis; which helps informs us of why the film is called Se7en (seven deadly sins). 

In her analysis Melissa goes on to talk about camera techniques, miss-en-scene, editing and sound and how all of these different techniques are used to enhance the viewer experience. In my evaluation of Melissa's analysis I am going to focus on her interpretation on how sound is used throughout to enhance the viewer experience of the film. Melissa mentions about non-diegetic sounds and how the are made to produce a sound that sounds natural to the human ear when in fact it is not, Melissa also informs me of how screaming connotes danger and creates suspense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment